2.5 hours of instruction which follow the structure of the book from Morgan Kaufmann: Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research.
- Fundamentals of Measurement and Statistics
- The Normal Curve
- Confidence Interval Overview
- Confidence Intervals for Rating Scale Data
- Confidence Intervals for Binary Data
- Confidence Intervals for Task Time Data
- Comparing Two Means
- Comparing Two Proportions
- 30 Minutes of Practice Exercises
Who Should BuyUser Researchers, Designers, Marketers, Product Managers or anyone who needs to understand how to statistically analyze the user experience. The tutorial covers the two most useful skills: generating confidence intervals for small and large sample sizes and determining if two groups are statistics different.
Select Sample Screen Shots